Call out for volunteers
Vilnius Innovation Forum is currently seeking volunteers to work at the event at 3-4 September – don’t miss your chance to join one of the most important innovation events in the Baltic countries!
The “Innovation Drift” is a two-day event that will host over 40 internationally renowned speakers and some of the most prominent representatives of science and business, including companies such as “Google”, World Economic Forum, CERN, “Mars One”, NASA, and others.
Join the Vilnius Innovation Forum volunteers’ team if you:
- have good/ excellent English skills;
- work well in fast pace environment;
- enjoy meeting and working with new people;
- can afford to spend 3 days (2-4 September) volunteering and have no conflicting commitments;
- are over 18 years old;
- have worked in similar events before – not a prerequisite, but definitely an advantage.
What will have you have to do? After completing a special one-day training, you will be responsible for welcoming and looking after the guests of the event, managing the visitors‘ traffic during the Forum, providing information both in Lithuanian and English, preparing and distributing the handouts.
Interested? Submit your CV and contact information via firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 August.
More information about the Vilnius Innovation Forum “Innovation Drift” and the program of the event can be found at www.innovationdrift.com.